10 December, 2008

no idea o!

Today, I went back home with mum, to get some stuff and MY CAR! Woohoo.. There’s a road for cars to get in and out now. There’s also free shuttle cars and vans. The road is bumpy because we are driving through muddy area. It’s like jungle trekking for smaller vehicle (saloon car), not only for four wheel drive car.

Guess what? I got a new place to stay! With my family, for a month! The place is wonderful! Available entertainments: Swimming pool, tv (with astro!!), air cond, internet line for 2 computers, scenic view of kl and so on! Doo doo doo doo doo!
I will upload my “car jungle trekking video” asap! Hehe!

The 2 jokes my dad told:

1st: There’s a very tall lady with a very short man STANDING BEHIND the very tall lady walking on the street under the hot sun.
Tall lady :”The weather is so hot!”
Short guy which is standing behind her says:”yea, I’m sweating like a mad cow.”
Suddenly a strong wind blew towards the short guy.
Short guy says:”wow! It’s so windy and cooling la!”
Tall lady replied:”Is it? I don’t feel that there’s wind blowing, it’s still so hot like we’re in the desert.

2nd: A father and son went for holiday. The weather is so hot. So, the father gave RM1 to his son to get a fan(manual). There sold 3 types of fan. RM1, RM0.50, and RM0.10. The son bought his dad the RM1 fan. The father says, go get the cheaper one, the quality is almost the same. Then, the son went back to changed for the 50cents fan. The dad still not satisfied. “No, no.” He said, after fanning himself with the 50cents one. Then, the son came back with the 10cents fan. “fooph”.. just one fan then it broke. Unhappily, the father went to the shop to complain. Why I just fan once then it break? The shop owner replied:” Sir, if u bought the RM1 or 50cents fan, you can fan yourself by swinging the fan(with the head still). But for the 10cents fan, your hand with the fan must be still and swing ur head left and right repeatedly. (try it with action, its funny!)

Ps: if you guys don’t think its funny, I’m sorry, hehe, because I am not good at conveying jokes.

No comments: