27 November, 2008

Parent Anniversary

Today is my parent's 23rd anniversary! was doing house cleaning whole day. hate it. We went for dinner at an Italian restaurant in Ampang. The food was yummylicious and we enjoyed. My family even talked bout lame questions which most of you have heard of it before. The question was:"Dad, who would u save if your mum n ur wife fall into the deep sea?" I dont remember what he answered, however i gave him an answer that sounds:" for me, i will save my mum n jump back into the river n die with u." but what my dad heard me saying was:" i will step on her (wife) as a float to save my mum". =.= we had a great laugh. too bad my brother missed the good food as he had to attend class.

After the dinner, bought 6 different pieces of 'cut' cakes from secret recipe, went home and had small cake feast. hehe! That's all for today and i have to continue wiping the dust off those stuff. arghh.. overall, had a good day! =)

No comments: