27 November, 2008

THAT "BOY"

There's this guy by the name of Carfer, really a bugger. I don't wanna mention bout him but he is really so disturbing untill i have to share it here. I heard from people that his name means carbon ferum. >.< CARFER. during foundation, he keep annoy Sarika by saying triny keep looking at him, maybe i likes him and so on. Sarika told him not to think so much and said that i love to move around n look around. One day, he sms me and say i m like the girl he used to like b4. then few days later, he say he dont understand why people say that i am pretty but he dont think so, he say that i am a play girl and if wanna play, dont take him as a target. But, people, i'm not a play girl. I have a boy friend, we couple for 2 years already. We've been quarelling a lot and we both know we are not suitable for each other, however, we are trying to work things out here. and even if i am a play girl, u will FOREVER nvr be in my list.

i treated him like a friend but he is so "perasan". my goodness.. so i jz refuse to talk to him nor look at him from then on. But during degree first and 2nd year, everytime he passed me by, he will say hi triny. I did not answer or even looked at him. then he smsed me and said sorry, asking me for forgiveness, telling me he cant sleep at night, not happy and stuff. Since he asked for forgiveness, i did reply him saying ok, i forgive u, lets be friends. but he is so ironic, another time he sms me again, he will be like saying why did i go talk bad things about him, say that i am so small gas, tell people that he likes me, and say he never will like a girl like me. I replied that i never once talked bout him to others, he is nothing to me. Then recently, on 25th nov 2008, he sent an sms to me again which i did not reply.
The content:" there was one secret move half a year ago. now i feel like it is time to declassify.Actually the plan's motive was to make n.c.sze stop looking at me. The plot was making her piss off by creating confrontation, exposing her desire, her glancing motion. The result is, however, too successful to the point that i did not expected her treshold was so low. Now i hope she will see clearly the timeline of events.This is the truth that i solely know." The end. I felt funny, i did not reply rubbish msg anymore. but i have no idea what is he crapping about and what is he trying to do.

other story bout him is, he went to a cinema with his group mate(also my friends) during foundtion. during the movie, he suddenly stood up. for a moment he was standing.. his group mate was like asking what happen to him, asking him to sit down! he walk out n stand at the aisle.. then went back to the seat. out of curiousity, they asked him why did he do that. He said he just wanna check if every angle can view the same scene or the different scene. speechless. I think that was the first time he went to a cinem which is when he was 18 years old.

last story bout him, during first year degree, he moved out to stay near uni.i heard that he went to one of the supermarket, carrefour if not mistaken, to shop for groceries. he told his friend :"Hmm..this is my first time came out for shopping without my parents."


from now on, no more talking to him, not even a glance at him, no more replying his message, just treat him as invisible, what do you guys think?




5 comments:

tRiNy~ said...

trevor thinks what i wrote bout this post is childish, he says that blog suppose to educate people and bla bla bla, there he goes. But i said, blog is to express whatever the blogger wanna say, and by the way, it's the fact that happens in life to be shared. kikiki!!

Reminiscence said...

haha.. cool post ler..
everything abt him u pour out..
d funny one is d sms..
i x faham wat is he trying to say???

carbonferum said...

You really need some unbiased FACTUAL ACCURACY in what you are saying.

Be responsible of what you are saying.

Don't be the ultimate hypocrite.



besides, staring at people is one thing. your series of acts are another things.

what do you account for what you did, such as,

1. Entering your phone number, without permission, into my phone, stating as 'Triny Princess'
2. Sticking to me whenever i was, and even begged me not to leave.
3. Greeting me extraordinary loud, while you never did to others.
4. Asking me out for lunch on the first time we met.
5. Overly praising me when i was your project leader and you did NOTHING for your part of assignment.
6. Initiating talks and chats, like investigating my background, while i only answers you, and rarely asks you back.
7. Asking me to accompany you to your father's friend electronics class.
8. Always try to initiate play with me, while i treated you so coldly, so inert to you.
9. Lower your head to the work i was doing, asking me what am i doing, when i appears to be busy and wanted no interruption by sitting alone far away from crowd, where you were one in the crowd.
10. In the lecture hall with vast space, when i was far of your back,(8~10 rows of seats, approx. 18ft,6m), sitting at right end, you repeatedly stared at me. When i changed my place silently to the left end, you turned your head to where i was! So do you call this 'RANDOM head turning'? interesting.

By the way talking bad about people at their back, which appears to be your hobby, isn't going to bring anything any good, and in fact, damaging your reputation.

den said...

frm wat carfer said... i am totally speechless, coz he don understand triny well.... hahaha....
don u try to conclude so faz b4 u knw her well..... tat s oli ur view..., there r lotz of gals treat me like tat, then i ma got alotz of admirer?? i hope they really r... hahaha, and i can sure tat, u think too much man.....

Unknown said...

oh god.... pity u triny... how come such person will exist around u!!!
never mind.. just treat it as an opportunity as u r given a chance to come across such person in your life... however, v know what who u really r n v will always side u~