19 January, 2009

Tong Tong Chiang

CNY coming. Where will you guys be going to? As usual, every CNY, my family transportation total cost alone will already be more than the ANG PAOsss money given out by other families. The reason is because my whole family will be going to Sarawak every CNY as my dad is from Sarawak. Arrives at Kuching and head to Sri Aman. Everytime of CNY when celebrated in Sarawak, we will be able to see Lion Dance going from house to house. It is a small town anyway. As for this year, we will be celebrating CNY in Sabah (KK). My grandparents (mother's side) migrated there long time ago to start up a small business there. So, Sabah and Sarawak is no longer a new place for me.

The flight will be on this friday evening. Therefore, it will be quite rush for me as I have to go to the airport right after my class.

I have done my shopping for new clothes, what about you? If you are looking for a companion, do not hesitate to invite me to join you alright! hehe!

Official announcement has been made today about the car park sticker. Those who managed to get number the other day, will be eligible to apply utar car sticker, HOWEVER.. ONLY FOR THIS SEM. *sob.. next sem will be on balloting system.
Why cant they just accept the idea of per day paying basis.. it was such a good idea!

by the way, i forget to write that my bf actually brought me to CC yesterday (V2 wangsa maju)..to play LEFT 4 DEAD. Kinda exited when playing... haha!

Bought Whipped cream to eat today! (from Giant)
-poured the canned nescafe into my cup and sprayed whipped cream into it.
-finish the nescafe already still keep spraying whipped cream into my cup and eat and eat
-then, cant stop spraying into my mouth and eat..so sedap


Enough for today! Ciaoz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...meng seap here...jz wanna wish u happy chinese new year and jz glance through ur blog and did not believe so many of our foundation friends are blogging!!! hahaha...ok lar...wish u have a safe flight back to ur hometown!!!