12 January, 2009

Utar Car park sticker

As most FES utarians know, it is very hard to get utar car park sticker. Students will just do anything to get it and that includes me. On the first day of my first year degree in 2007, i reached utar at 6am to line up to buy utar car park sticker that cost RM300 per year. I was the first. On the second year, i came at 6am and i was far way behind but luckily managed to get the sticker as well. The first came at 4am. That was 2008. They wanted to change the firt come first serve system to lucky draw but failed. So in 2009, most of us planned to go line up at utar at 2am and overnitght there. However, the new policy is that on the 12th Jan, numbers and forms will be distributed starting 12am and first come first serve then can go back sleep after getting number and form. That was a good idea we thought. Only 150 car lots.
So, when i was working on the 11th, Joseph called up at around 4pm and told me that there are already around 20 people lining up for numbers already. I was panic and immedietly called my dad to rush there to line for me then i called calvin to rush there too from PJ to take over my dad's place. We managed to get a number which is number 51. Phew.. Good news? no! After work i immedietly rushed to utar, there was a crowd of students waiting to get forms at 12am.

I went up to the guard to ask how will the form be distributed? where to line up or will it be distributed according to numbers? The guard told me to ask a black shirt officer. I went up to him and got to know that the session was cancelled. Meeting will be conducted to decide on what to do. As for now, those who managed to get the sticker can use it for a week until the new policy is announced on friday.

I really hope that they come out with a extremly good solution.
I dont quite know am i using the correct grammar and sentence as i am ill and very tired.sorry..hehe

No comments: