29 November, 2009

HaJi + pAren'ts aNniverSarY daY

Today is Hari Raya Haji, also my parent's wedding anniversary. So we went to celebrate at TGIF.
Before leaving the house
me in my black dress that mum bought for me

Group photo while waiting for food to be served (bro is not here with us, =( )

our appetizer one left (too bad bro didnt come, or else it'll be just nice)

LAMB CHOP!!!!!

sister enjoying the food



After the meal, we had a walk around the mall and snapping pictures with one another~
My parent (we naughty girls asked mum to lay on dad's shoulder and be manja)


it's me behind the christmas tree! i copy cat my sister

Christmas is coming!

my loving parent

that's my sister, kimberly behind christmas tree
The king with his 3 princesses

dad and my two sisters

Later on, Tried out some dresses in a boutique shop:
Looks like auntie rite, but when i wore this looks nice wan wor~

Another dress more formal one

lalala~


eeee...~




student style

me in red


me in pink.. looks like going for picnic



after spending precious time with my family, they sent me to pandan indah black and white cafe for my primary gathering. I arrived the gathering place at around 10pm. I'll share more in the next post!