16 November, 2009

Updates 1

14th Nov 09
First half of the day..
My sister, Shirly's actual birthday is on the 17th Nov however we celebrated and had a party for her on the 14th of Nov. =)

The birthday girl with the cake

Shirly together with parent

Shirly and dad

Me and my handsome dad

Me and my sis the princess of the day

Me and my parent at the party

Party hats

Happy birhtday my dear sis




Group photo


Games time



They were playing some games

Shirly's friends

Food

Fooood


Chicky says Hi !



Cute KFC chicky, the outfit loooks very new

Chicky giving a gift to my sis




Second half of the day.. (after badminton)
Today is my sis kimberly's first day part time working as a promoter at Pavilion. We asked her to buy 2012 movie ticket to be watch after her working hours. She told us she bought 12am tickets. So, we arrived. Just 10minutes before the movie started, we handed over the ticket to the ticket collector. He said: Ini 12 PM punya ticket... my eyes grow big and my mouth drop open.. arrr.. to cut long story short, luckily the person in charge willing to change the ticket for us to the next day which is sunday 12am. =.= so, we go back without watching movie but at least took some photos~ and
met chee fei at the cinema..the guy in pink, hehe!

Me with wai kit and kin soon at the large 2012 poster

me and Chee Fei


me and kimberly

me with my 2 sista


the 5 of us



15th Nov, Sunday!!
Woke up early and went jogging at titiwangsa!
Had some entertainment too.. paddle boat.. >.< funny..

Beautiful scenery taken while we are in the middle of the lake

Me and Yvonne

4 of us in a boat

and the other 2 guys on the other boat

Since we didn't manage to watch 2012 yesterday and was postponed to today, so we went to pavilion AGAIN..
Taking pictures another time before entering the theater

Me and sis with the monk
me and sis
us again

me and my friends

Me~
Kimberly holding the monk's head with her finger tip

The three guys

I rate the movie 7/10 . =)



16th Nov Monday
Since today wasn't that busy at my department, i decided to have a look and walk around in FOL.. My supervisor granted my wish.
Me in Front of line aka FOL department in the company

It's me! hehe!


can you recognise me in bunny suit?



me in PM room

cool one

This photo taken before entering FOL

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Looks like you are going into space, ha ha. Cool.

Anonymous said...

you looked best in the photo
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ekXqJgKbmT0/SwjPiYp0IeI/AAAAAAAABJE/610L24Y0NFk/s1600/me+can+u+recognise.JPG

HY