22 November, 2009

How has my week been?

Hmm.. well, as usual, full of activities! haha! however, i enjoyed my working days for this week as i am not busy at all in the office. So, i hang out a lot with my uni friends during work time and also visited other departments.

17th Nov 09 which is a Tuesday, also my sister's birthday, i worked half day only as i need to attend a relative's wedding dinner in kampar. we depart at 4.30pm and arrived the location at 6.30pm.
Arrived at destination, before getting out of the car, me, kimberly and mum taking photo for fun
me together with the bride and the groom

me, my mum, bride (my mum's cousin), bride's mum

This is a very simple wedding dinner to the extend that none of you can imagine. When the bride and groom walks in, not even one person clapped. No wedding or any nice music at all. Everyone just continue with their own business (chit chatting). How sad isn't it. When the bride and groom sat down, the food was served and e3veryone started meal. To my amaze, the bride and groom let the oldies drink tea to get ang pao or gold during the dinner! Wow! I thought it should be done in the morning.
As we can see from the photo, obviously the bride is pregnant. She will be delivering the baby on the month of January year 2010.

The dinner ended at 9.30pm.
Also, as usual, i was the driver. Drove there and drove back. =( haha! Thanks God we had a safe journey.

On WEDNESDAY 18th NOV 09,
I took leave the whole day. ^^ hehe.. Went to pick up my untie and uncle from KL central in the morning. They just got back from Australia. They got me a nice and cute perfume however i love the hair twinkling hair clip they got for my sis shirly. After got them into my car, i drove them for breakfast in pandan jaya, a famous "wan tan mee" restaurant since my uncle loves wan tan mee. They have few choices: duck, char xiu, xiu yok, chicken and so on. Me and aunt ordered duck. After the breakfast we headed to my house to unload their belongings since they were having a night at my house. Around 5pm, i brought them to King's bakery for portugese egg tart and enjoyed the tart at look out point.

Later on, we went petaling street for "nga pou lou xu fun". After that went to pandan jaya again for DURIAN. The plan to dim sum after durian was cancelled because all of us was damn full already especially my uncle who ate rice before going out from house already feel like vomitting. As chinese saying:"human is him, ghost also him".

I had a great day with them, updating about their lives and stuff. I love talking to Aunt Tracy.
The next day, my mum dropped my uncle and auntie at the air port. They are flying back to sabah. (They live in kk, sabah)

sorry didnt manage to take photos..
The End~

No comments: