28 January, 2010

Badminton+Bowling

I do not have class for every thursday for this semester. *claps! happy!
So, went for badminton session with ks, eric, vincent, wwk and kok hong.
We went to the newly open badminton court along genting klang road just behind petronas. Its a professional court rental RM20 per hour. However now they have 2 months promo, if you have student id, its just rm10 per hour. worth it!!!

later on, had a catch up session with daniel ng. We went for 2 games of bowling and dinner. Then, i passed him some stuff as i needed his help on something.
This was me driving after badminton session~ dont know what was i looking at

First Game -> Me

First game -> Daniel

The score for the first round
Am so proud of my score.. Eric, kin soon, wai kit, vincent.. can you see that?

Just me

Second game-> Me! Still in good condition

Second game->Daniel
Gambate!

The score for second game. He he!

Had dinner at the Herritage restaurant.


My right hand is tired.. played bowling 2 days ago.. today play badminton and bowling again.. and tomorrow.. swimming and badminton ... haha!

I wanna end this post by saying:" I WANT TO JOIN BOOT CAMP!!! "

1 comment:

Irenelim said...

Come for badminton at Bandar Puteri's MBA courts.