21 January, 2010

Daniel Chew

Who is Daniel Chew? haha! We were from the same church! And now he is my kor kor - God borther. He has three "kai mui", lucky him. One of them is me and happen to be the youngest one. Cool. How old am I? I forgot.. lost count.How old is he? dun remember too but definitely elder than me. haha!!!

Whenever my lappy got problem or computer related stuff.. Kor will settle for me. Thanks !

One or two moths ago we went for dinner at zanmai!!
Zanmai Menu

Daniel bro

My favourite wan is beside the sotong wan.. I love it so much!! havent got the chance to eat it again.

Unagi

Sushi

Sushiiiii





Some recent photos to share:
-Itallianese restaurant (11th Jan 2010)
-It's my treat since kor helped me so much

Yummy soup

salad-the prawn taste good because it was grilled or bbq or however its cooked

The soup very nice lah!! Cheesy but not too cheesy

Angel hair with salmon


18th Jan 2010 - Dinner + Movie + Haagen Daz Ice cream macadamia flavor (all daniel kor kor's treat)
Clean and nice toilet (just for fun)

Kura- The japanese restaurant at One world

Its menu~

Me !

So happy la he... cz of me!! syok sendiri

Pose first

Unagi-Rm32
Omg its so yummy.. so big piece~

oooo.. kor enjoying food

Kor's hand roll


Enjoyed going out and
Lucky to get to know you and have you as my bro since i have no elder bro. hehe!
May God Bless you in everything~

No comments: