27 January, 2010

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam

I fell asleep in one of the class today.. DK3 is still so warm.. no oxygen!!
Oh well, after all my classes i went home.
Took a nap, and 6.30pm my uni friends arrived at my house. We departed to Taman Connaught pasar malam with my Toyota Unser.. sarika, adelene, jason, james, kin soon, wai kit, stephen and me, total 8 persons.

Triny, Stephen, Kin Soon, Wai Kit

Jason, James, Adelene, Sarika

Asam laksa, char kuey tiao group photo


It's very happening hanging out with them. I felt very happy going siao with my friends especially jason sarika and ade. Very bising but its so merry!

We reach there at 7pm and back to my house at 9.30pm.
No regrets knowing you guys for YOU ALL made my life! Thank you! muacks! Make more noise and keep it up! Cheenariiii!