26 January, 2010

Bowling+Subway+Shabu Shabu

Today my class finished at 3pm.
-suddenly coursemates wanna go bowling, so i gave it a YES! RM3 for two games! promotion till this month only.. so worth it.
-after bowling we had subway
That's me feeling dissapointed with my score

So rough the way i play?

That's vincent

Wai kit

Eric's back

Eric in action

Kin soon

Eric, vincent, Kin soon


Reach home at 6pm..
-went out again at 7pm for dinner with Trevor (foundation friend)
he brought me for shabu shabu buffet near puchong IOI
-it was a new thing to me, nice+satisfied+happy+FULL UNTIL CANNOT BREATHE
choose our food from the conveyor

steamboat

baby squid-its cold.. very nice.. but poor baby

meatss


I love this.. inside got fillings wan

That's trevor


Had a nice day... many more activities to come..
argh... too busy!! need to plan my time nicely but never succeed!! too many spontaneous last minute outings and thingyyyyyyyy!!

No comments: