20 January, 2010

Penang + Ipoh

12th~ 16th Jan 2010 (5days 4 nights trip)
-me, bernard, zhi cong, kok yee departed to ipoh, pei chui's house (Pusing) for the first night
-next two nights in penang, berjaya hotel next to One stop mall
-met up with kai wen, gary and chris
-the last night back to pei chui's house and had seafood dinner, thanks to pei chui's dad for the treat!

I might miss out a lot of things because this will just be a very brief post however memory kept forever!
Throughout the journey, we visited some places however most of the time we just eat and eat and eat.. and eat... Char kuey tiao, cendol, dim sum and lots more you name it. Visited places like Fort Cornwallis (maybe wrong spelling) in penang and a cave 'nan tian dong' in ipoh. cut long story short .. hehe

I also met up with a friend from penang- Jeremy ! He brought me to a German restaurant for dinner and visited hard rock hotel! its so beautiful!! Swimming pool is like everywhere! and one side got sand the other side no sand.. i wanna spend a night day if i have the money!

Too many pictures so just gonna upload a few:
Jeremy and Me

German restaurant- Jeremy brought me here but it was my treat because he helped me in an assignment before + i ffked him when he came to kl
-I love this ceasar salad.. it was damn delicious! some places not nice wan.. but this is REALLY good!

My food~~

Me together with my vanilla milk shake

Hard rock hotel! SO nice!!!

Inside hard rock hotel

Hard Rock Hotel~~ Loving the place!

Group photos with my friends~

Having fun~



Had lotsa fun! fun fun fun.. happy and laughter~ Thanks Pei Chui for the warm home and Chris - Good tour guide! Last but not least, thanks to the driver- zhi cong!

2 comments:

W/2 said...

Dear Triny,

7 years ago, your beauty captured my eye when I saw you in UTAR's Ball Verziere with a blue colour dress.

I tried hard to ask you for a dance, but I am too shy to do so. I am kind of introvert.

A lot of things across my dull mind after that night, on how to get my first step to approach you,how to ask you for

hang out, get your contact number and etc. Discouraged and lacking of confidence makes me decided to keep this

feeling deep under my heart, and stopped myself from taking action.

My worst day was after graduation, I felt very bad for my stupidity and discouragement, because I know I probably

can't see you like I normally did in University anymore...

I like you, I had a crush on you, I love you.

These are the words that I supposed to tell you 7 years ago.

It was a great relief for my heart and I am glad that I finally did it in my lifetime.

Although we never talked and met each other before, but I wanted to thank you for all the good memories, memories for loving someone. Thank you.

Thanks for listening Triny, sorry for my poor English and I wish your life filled with happiness and Joy.

Regards,

Mr. W/2

Anonymous said...

夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室