08 January, 2010

Christmas 2009

I was in Sarawak from 25th to 27th Dec 09.
I departed from KL to Kuching by plane then 3 hours journey in the car
from Kuching to a small town- Sri Aman.
Only me who went with my dad and the purpose of being there is to "kepoh"
for my grandparent's 80th birthday celebration since almost all my uncles, aunties and cousins will be back lah. Yes, both grandma and grandpa celebrating together since they are same age.

Just arrived at Kuching air port~


For your information, there are total 14 of them including my dad (i mean my dad's siblings)
-an aunt passed away because of some illness/disease whatever
-the eldest in the family -> uncle, absent

The picture below shows 14 - 1 in heaven - 1 absent - 1 late = 11 of them.

Uncles in the house~

Fallen angles in the house with grandparents (aunties)

Pretty girls including ME~~-> cousins, with pretty grandma

For your information, i really dont know how many cousins i have exactly and some, i just get to meet them after so many years on earth and i might not even know them if i see them on the street!!

Cousins Happily playing~

Singing + cake session


There are many more photos but i think the above are enough =) .
Wanna express my deepest appreciation to my "Gan Jie" and "Gan di" for their warm house and their precious time for me through out my stay there. Muacks!

No comments: