25 January, 2010

Haagen Daz night with family~

After class watched Legion.. i rate it 7/10 , not bad la. can watch. hah!
3 to 6pm happily chatting... then sleep till 8.30pm then HAAGEN DAZ with family!
-yea.. we left home at 8.30pm, drove them to bkt bintang and parked in Lot 10.
-each person one scoope of ice cream~
-wanted to have some asam laksa at jln alor but too bad..finished d
-walk around and my sis bought a jacket
the time is short one, but is fun being with my family.. seeing my mum happy and dad around, wasted la my bro never follow~
Haagen Daz menu~ (didnt use it)

Cakes and ice creams
Cheapest cake also >rm100

Our ice cream~ one more coming

me and my sis (kimberly)

my mummy, daddy, and sisters (shirly and kimberly)

Poor lil girl wake up early everyday and so many homework..
and she's enjoying the ice cream

Kimberly ~


Lastly, haagen daz gives away ang paos with voucher inside. My dad wants the ang pao because his sisters are ang pao freaks. They collect ang pao like no body's business and whenever my dad bring some back, they will grab like animal.

Well, that's all for today. Ah.. something to add on... my new specs really making me crazy... leaving mark on my nose... argh.. the optometrist lousy.. dont know how to adjust nicely.. told him many times, adjust many times already also like that... gonna go other shop to look for professionals~

I am missing someone.. Guess who? my 'grandma' lo....